- The Bike Head Light will remember the brightness that it was previously set at. when you turn the bike head light again, it remember how bright it was before being turned off.(strobe mode without memory)
- The Imalent BG10 set in intelligent automatic to adjust the brightness function as the default. Press and hold the switch button to switch off the intelligent automatic adjust brightness function, the OLED display will show "OFF" so that you can adjust the output modes by yourselves.
- Four Output Modes: 250 Lumens, 500 Lumens, 1200 Lumens, 2300 Lumens, Double press to enter Strobe Mode
- Utilizes the latest CREE XHP50 LED, maximum output of 2300 lumens.
- The multi-functional OLED display can show various parameters and settings.
- Built-in 2000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Size: 3.03in (length)*1.47in (head diameter) *2.36in (body diameter)
- Net weight (battery included): 0.37lb
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness to ensure comfort
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens. Coated with toughed ultra-clear minerals and anti-reflective coating.
- Aluminium OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 metres submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant
- Imalent BG10 Bike Light, Battery, Charging Cable, Spare O-ring, User Manuel
Please remove the battery's insulating piece away before using